Every Wednesday from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
in The Catalyst, Rogers Communications Centre, Ryerson University, Toronto
We are running a series of workshops where participants can experience a range of different creative practices, so that we can learn new skills, reflect on different processes, and connect through making.
All workshops and meet-ups are free and open to everyone. No previous skills are required or expected. We encourage you to attend all four workshops, so we can reflect on different creative processes. Register for the workshops, and drop into our meetups to start or continue working on any creative projects.
- 23 January 2019: Beading with Ziigwen Mixemong [Report]
- 6 February 2019: Spoken Word Poetry with David Silverberg (Toronto Poetry Slam) [Report]
- 27 February 2019: Embroidery with Olivia SG (RiverBirchThreads) [Register here]
- 13 March 2019: Zine-Making with Kendra Yee [Register here]
- 30 January 2019, drop in
- 13 February 2019, drop in
- 6 March 2019, drop in
- 20 March 2019, drop in